LoZ: Hope's End LoZ: Hope's End

Don't listen to the complainers

I had to write a comment. It's not right that you got all this negative feedback. The only reason why, is because your movie is now being compared with the very best, only because it belongs in that category.

I think it had some extremely original parts in it. For example, when Link hurled the boomerang and I was expecting (when I saw the blood) that it would hit Ganon... But it didn't... Anyway, the point is, this movie keeps the viewer interested, and nothing happens that I really expected, so this is definitely going into my favorites, awesome job.

Don't be discouraged by sourcrout-sucking loons, keep up the great work!

Messiah 2 Messiah 2

Loved the beginning

But I'm not sure if the rest fits into Jesus' personality... The drawings were amazing, and the choice of music too.

Jesus Freak Jesus Freak

A christian review

I am a Jesus freak... and no, your toon did not insult me, it was retarded. I gave you the highest score for style, because they were original drawings.

Thanks for motivation: Jesus rocks! will you ever know?

Kill the Crazy Frog Kill the Crazy Frog

I think my first 10

You completely have my respect... I thought I was the only one that hated that retarded frog that the media propelled(watch aerospace) into the brains of the general public. I am glad I could get a chance to kill him a couple of times.

I loved the extra bit where the wall falls down on top of him and then just to top it off, he gets blown away by a missile, HAHAA, i really had to laugh about that!!!

I would like to kill him in more ways...

Mud and Blood: Vietnam Mud and Blood: Vietnam

Good game

This game had style... but are they supposed to move that slow or is it just me?